Solace Utilities is a new Meter Operator looking after various gas and electric Suppliers. We are looking for experienced Booking Schedulers to organise visits to customers for our Smart Meter Installers.
The Suppliers we work with pride themselves on providing a high level of service to all of their customers with an excellent rating on trust pilot, which we want to extend the high level of service with our metering services that we provide.
You will be the contact for the brand between the Customer and the Smart Meter Installer. You will need to have excellent verbal communication skills and be be confident in dealing with customers and knowing what great customer service looks like is key.
- To respond to all incoming communication via phone and email
- To schedule and confirm appointments and input customer data into the database.
- Organising workflow and appointments by reading and routing correspondence, collecting customer information and managing assignments.
- Manages department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel and arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone, and answering or referring enquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Smart Meter Industry experience as a Scheduler
- Excellent people skills and a dynamic approach to Smart Metering
- A flexible working approach and a desire to create a positive customer experience
What we offer
- Competitive starting salary of £18,500 per annum
- 29 days annual leave including bank holidays, and day off on your birthday
- Flexible working ie ability to work from home
- Staff Reward and Benefits Platform
- Employment Assistance Programme
- Company Pension Scheme
- 37.5 hours working week
- You will be based in our Offices in Poole.
- Potential to develop and progress your career as the business expands
Are you the spark we are looking for? If so, we would love to hear from you…
To ensure your details reach the correct person, please email us with a copy of your CV and a brief introductory email.
No recruitment agencies please.
Staffed UP committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and Staffed UP will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment decisions are always based on merit, abilities and qualifications.